Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's cards

Valentine's day is aproaching, and, most likely many of the couples are gonna celebrate it somehow. And
I have to confess that I like the idea of going out  for a dinner with  friends.
However...there is one thing that I never understood: the card thing. I am not a person of cards.I nerver buy them...I think is a waste of paper...meanless. But, If they are handmade by a friend if different story!. So I though: Enough!!
It is time to reinvent the card idea, and go back to the handmade, meanful gift. So I have done a limited edition serie of valentines cards, the idea is that after giving to your loved one, it could be part of your home, as a decoration item. Framing the card into a white, or black frame can look really nice and doesn´ t matter if was valentines card or not...it was a nice illustration and decorative item. Find them at Artflakes.

Happy Valentine´s to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment