Thursday, September 11, 2014

Niamh&David


This summer I had the honor to photograph this International wedding in Helsinki. The couple and family were from Ireland, and the guests from all over the world.
I have to say that i fell in love with the vibe that the wedding day had. Such a friendly, lively and warm atmosphere!
I was documenting the ceremony and the portraits afterwords. 
The wedding took place in the lovely inner yard of the Cafe Engel , in the very center on Helsinki. A Historic building and location. 
Was absolutely beautiful, and the family took part by playing typical Irish music.
Niamh and David, I wish you all the happiness in the world!










 







Ceremony: Cafe Engel, Helsinki
Venue: Restauran Sunn
Judge: Johanna Viitanen
Niamh dress: Armani
David suit: Strellson
Flowers: Marquet square and Srockmann
Rings design by Tina Aspiala

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I never attended any international wedding ever. I am feeling so obliged watching such nice pictures of this wedding. Every pic if just tremendous. I will book a nice San Diego Wedding venues for my wedding day.

    ReplyDelete