Friday, July 26, 2013

The Tall Ship Race (1)

Last week we enjoyed in Helsinki one of the greatest event I have seen in a while. The Tall Ship Race.

I don´t think Helsinki has been hosting this kind of event, since I am living in here ( about 11 years now)
And I just loved it!! I wish it will be every summer!. People everywhere, the most wonderful ships I have seen in a while, concerts, theater for kids, workshops, food, Circus, Sailors, White and blue stripes shirts, anchors, sails....and a great atmosphere!.

I want to be reborn as a sailor. For sure! :)

I will share with you first some pictures from the kids event that took place at Koffin Puisto on wednesday.  Kids enjoyed the shows from the Circus school, and Risto Räppääjä Show.  Really fun and entertaining.














No comments:

Post a Comment