Monday, November 18, 2013

Summer wedding: Annika & Jyrki

This Summer I Had the great oportunity to be second shooter with a Photographer I admire:
I have normally shoot weddings, from the begining to the end, just by myself. But I wanted to try so much the second shooting, that discovering Maria through one of my friends was perfect. So I decide to ask her. 
It was really a fantastic experience, The wedding couple and relatives were just a dear!, the weather was really good, and venue place also fantastic. For me was a challenge and I learned a lot through the day.
These are some of my shoots from the wedding, but please visit the whole post about Annikas and Jyrkis wedding at Maria´s own blog, and meet her, you are gonna love her.
Thanks Maria for the oportunity and your trust.




 











 



No comments:

Post a Comment